smilingrid: indecision, resolved

August 18, 2013

indecision, resolved

I've had a question hanging over my head as the end of summer approaches- do I or don't I write about college while I'm there?

I appreciate all of my lovely readers from around the globe, but i know that not everyone on the internet is online with the best of intentions and a heart of gold. Unknown danger, it's a pretty scary thought!


I did what any college kid does when faced with a problem... brought it to mom and dad!


My parents are wonderful and even more excited about my blogging adventure than I am! So, their quieting of my fears definitely worked!


So *deep breath* I thought I'd do a little recap of my freshman year at Boston College (according to pictures on Facebook), to get all of you internet people caught up as I head into my sophomore year!



My whole floor in one pic!



Lots and lots of sports games with some amazing people!



Fun times in the city!

Actual life changing retreat!








But most importantly (other than classes), I made wonderful new friends and spent time with some of my favorite people of all time. I can't wait to see what the upcoming year holds for all of us, and hope you'll join the gang in our upcoming adventures!

No comments

Post a Comment

Javascript