smilingrid: BIG news!

March 15, 2014

BIG news!

Getting mail always makes me super excited, but getting mail from Kicker seriously made my day!


I joined the Kicker Campus Ambassador team earlier this semester and it has been a blast getting involved with the other high school and college students and with the news...
Wait. You mean you don't know what Kicker is?
Oooooh boy, do I have a treat for you!


Kicker provides a new look at the news. Stories are presented in a multimedia fashion- with standard text, images, videos, tweets, and more! The postings are much more palatable to on-the-go, crazy-busy student, who probably doesn't want to wrestle with the news the way they do with their textbooks (just guessing, here). Plus, after every story, there are ways to take action and get involved!


I think people need to be aware that there is an unbiased, conversational way to get access to the news. Kicker is perfect for college students who are trying to figure out who they are and what they believe now that they are away from home. 

So, what are you waiting for? Click through here for access to Kicker's full site! Connect on twitter, tumblr, pinterest, and instagram! Personally, I would love you forever if you liked the page on facebook! One of our challenges as Campus Ambassadors for this month is to send likes in their direction. 

If you happen to feel inspired after exploring what Kicker has to offer, apply to be a Campus Ambassador and join my wonderful new friends and I!

No comments

Post a Comment

Javascript