smilingrid: Julie!

March 31, 2014

Julie!


For your rainy Monday blues, I have my photoshoot with my darling Julie!




How cute is she?! Julie and I are of one mind when it comes to statement necklaces- that they're wonderful! As such, Jules was super excited to style the piece and model away! She paired the Majestical necklace with a chambray button down, some black cords, and (everyone's favorite staple) riding boots!



My dear roommate is quite the talented young lady- in addition to all that she does in classes and around campus, she can also touch her nose with her tongue! Talk about multitasking!



Julie is also a self proclaimed HUGE Geography nerd... Which I find super impressive because of how much I'm not.


She has also been known to say, "I would do questionable things for a jar of flavored peanut butter *grin*"


Thank you so much for your help with this collaboration, Julie! Taking pictures in everyone's favorite academic building can be preeeetty distracting, but you absolutely killed it! I'm so very glad we're roommates and friends, I love you!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway here!

No comments

Post a Comment

Javascript