smilingrid: Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum Review

April 10, 2014

Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Oh my, spring has finally sprung here on campus! I've been trying to soak up as much Vitamin D as I can... despite rushing from class to class and being shut up in the library. *sigh*

In the hopes of counteracting my vitamin deficiency until I can get outside and take care of my skin with Vitamin D, I have found a way to incorporate Vitamin C into my daily skin care routine! I realize they aren't the same, but it's better to have one than none, right?


Mystelic Beauty's Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum is awesome! While I haven't tried any other such serums, I don't think I'll need to since this one is pretty darn great! It's designed to stimulate collagen to reverse the effects of aging by getting rid of lines and wrinkles (I'm not the target audience here...). It's also advertised as removing toxins and reducing acne and redness (now THIS I can get behind!). It promises to work for all skin types- dry, oily, sensitive, whatever! It's made with organic ingredients in the great US of A, two things that aren't usually the case with most beauty products.


I apply this after removing makeup and cleansing my face, but before applying moisturizer. It's a liquid-y substance, but doesn't feel oil-y whatsoever. It makes my skin feel tight (in a non-painful way) and I have visibly noticed a smoother complexion and a reduction of acne (which is frankly miraculous, considering I am stressing crazily in this final push towards finals). Being "smilingrid" means I am going to have HUGE laugh lines later in life, so I'm crossing my fingers that this serum will keep them from being mountainous (valleynous? Basically, I don't want a map on my face).

Have you ever tried any serums for skin? What did they achieve for you?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments

Post a Comment

Javascript