smilingrid: what to wear to tea

August 02, 2013

what to wear to tea

Yesterday, when Lisa came over for a mad hatter's party, I felt like getting a bit dressed up for the occasion! This is my first attempt at an outfit-only post so feed back would be greatly appreciated, my dears! 


dress- Madewell (small or large on ebay)

My mom recently gave me her drawer full of scarves, which I've been using as head bands and belts in addition to their given function of neck adornment!

THIS. DRESS. HAS. POCKETS! automatic love
necklace- also Madewell (it's sold out now, but similar here and here)



Like I said, first time doing this, so I ended up laughing and being a bit of a goof ball. As expected, I guess!


shoes- rag & bone (I got them for a ridiculous deal at TJ Maxx! Similar pairs here and here on ebay.)





Ain't my best buddy purty?

Lisa's dress is a couple of years old now, from Express!
necklaces- precious ones she wears all the time, including our Kairos crosses.

 eh, guess the goofiness is catching!

Pictures of me, taken by Lisa. Pictures of Lisa, taken by me.

2 comments

Javascript